At Umbrella Guardians we are aware of our environmental footprint and are committed to operating in a sustainable way.
We recognise that our operations in property care services result in the generation of waste. Part of our business strategy is to reduce this waste, minimise our environmental impact and encourage our clients and business associates to do the same.
What steps are we taking to be sustainable?
- We support and comply with current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- We aim to reduce, re-use and recycle as much as possible and encourage our Property
Guardians to do the same.
- We minimise our energy and water consumption, especially in large commercial buildings under our management.
- We minimise our use of office consumables.
- We use and purchase products and services that have the least impact on the environment.
- We re-use and recycle furniture in properties that we manage.
- We operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues and encourage the use of car sharing and alternative transport.