Whilst this high-end, new-build home was on the market awaiting a buyer, we provided an ‘elite’ guardian to manage the property, perform any maintenance tasks and liaise with estate agents to maximise the property’s potential for sale.
What did Umbrella Guardians do?
- We assigned a professional, reliable, ‘elite’ guardian to a luxury new-build property on the market.
- We arranged for the property owner to conduct interviews with the shortlisted candidates for the role.
- We ensured that the guardian undertook any necessary maintenance duties under careful instruction of the developer.
- We utilised the Property Guardian to carry out access control to estate agents and potential buyers.
- We restricted the living area of the property, to ensure it maintained its ‘just been built’ appearance.