We took over the management of a public house where trespassers were becoming a nuisance and the empty building was falling into despair.
What did Umbrella Guardians do?
- We removed trespassers from the property.
- We removed waste and rubbish from around the property.
- We secured unauthorised points of entry.
- We provided security guards until the guardians moved in.
- We carried out maintenance work on the roof.
- We carried out patch repairs to the ceilings.
- We decorated the accommodation and created living spaces.
- We carried out gas and electrics safety testing.
- We carried out an asbestos survey.
- We saved the owner £33k per annum in business rates.